Monday, June 30, 2008






Last weekend James and I went to Utah for a little family and friends visit. We had so much fun at Uncle Dave's Wedding, high school reunion, and a baby shower for me. It was great to see everyone again!! I left town on Friday, went to a wedding bbq Friday night and saw family. Mom and I took a stroll in the morning around the Flat Iron Mesa track early Saturday morning. Jan and I dropped by the high school reunion during lunch. Crazy to see all the people who used to be familiar faces. Dave's wedding was held in his back yard and was very beautiful!! We saw tons of family and friends. It was nice to catch up. James flew in, and arrived just after the wedding for the reception and a Sunday movie with his grandpa in Provo, Ut. He is the sweetest of Grandpa's. It was nice to get away for just a moment to revisit our Provo stomping grounds and experience the nostalgia of a moment in the history of the life of James and Bekah. On Monday Mom invited my girlfriends over for a baby shower. It was really fun to sit and talk about kids and hang out with the greatest friends in the world, minus one Jeni. I didn't want to leave. Thanks everyone for coming and for the gifts.

5 comments:

Whitney and Family said...

I agree...it was great to see everyone and we need to do it more often!

Carina said...

I am so glad that I was able to see you while you were here visiting, be sure and let me know next time you're here! Any maybe sometime Stephan and I will come visit you, I've never been that far north in Cali!

Jenilee said...

I am so sad that I was not able to be there for your baby shower. It sounds like it was a great day. I miss all my friends.

Em said...

Was your mission in Austria? where else did you serve. 9 months in Salzburg, what was that like? keep up the posting, I look forward to see if your baby bump is growing?

Tracy Haws said...

You are one very beautiful pregnant momma! I wish we could have made it out for the Cherry Family reunion and a little stop over in CA to see you guys, but I think your last post about gas prices about sums it up. Unfortunately I think it might be some time till I get back out to CA.