Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A New Watch



James and I have a favorite Thai restaurant in our old town called Kau Sarn. I particularly love the dessert sticky rice and mango dish. Our new town has a Thai restaurant with food just as good. Turns out the two restaurants are owned by brothers. They also own a store that sells Thai dresses, paintings, and . . . watches. This watch was in a glass case at the Thai restaurant and apparently James noticed me oogling it last time we went out to eat. Yesterday evening, after an extremely long day at work, I came home to the smell of pumpkin curry and sticky rice. In the center of our living room on the table I had takeout sticky rice and mango waiting with a brand new watch. (The living room had been cleaned as well). What a awesome surprise!! not to mention what an awesome husband, thanks Jimmy. I love my new watch.

2 comments:

Em said...

the food sounds soo good and the watch is really cool. What a great suprise!

Lexi said...

One of the coolest watches I've ever seen. It's so unique and almost looks antique. Reading about the Thai dishes made my mouth water...