Monday, August 25, 2008

Work Baby Shower







As I mentioned earlier, my work threw me a baby shower. I am just soo lucky to work with such awesome people. Check out the Diaper Cake Rosie made. Doesn't that look delicious? They suggested baby names, guessed my stomach circumferences, date, time, weight, and length of the baby, suggested possible outcomes for the baby face "Jamekah" (some results are a little scary looking), played baby pictionary, baby music guessing game and baby trivia. They say in the first year a baby can go through 7,000 diapers (possible exaggeration, but it has James and I scared). We also had to smell dirty diapers and guess what was the mess . . . ewww. We all won at one game or another, but James guessed my waist size almost down to the millimeter. His response to the guess how big your wifes belly is was "Is this a trick question?" . . , he's a smart man.

6 comments:

CheekyMae said...

I'm so happy that you had a good time at your baby shower! It was fun getting together with the gals at work to plan this for you. We all wish you the best, Bekah! PS. Im emailing you more pictures! - aimee

Em said...

It sounds like a great little party! When are you due? You look so tiny!

Carina said...

You are getting so close! Are you ready for baby? I can't wait to see pictures of him!

Shayna said...

i totally didn't realize you had a blog. sorry i'm ridiculously slow-- i'd seen comments you'd left on our blog, but just assumed that simply meant you had a gmail account. well, fun shower! can't wait to see the little man.

Carrie said...

Miss Bekah swiss, is it relly you? It is me Carrie Cherrington. I found you blog while blog hopping the internet. I was excited you live in San fran. we are going to be moving there in jan. (Although we are keeping it on the down low for right now, because my husbands work hasn't made the announcement official yet.) Know of any good places to live?

Www.enjoyyourlemonade.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Bekah...you look so dang cute. I cannot wait to see pics someday soon of your little man!!