Saturday, January 22, 2011

Life with two

Life with two is different, but wonderful. It's amazing how a little child will come into your life and so quickly you find you're self asking how did I ever live with out them in my life. Grantite a little more wouldn't be a bad thing, but that will come. Since coming home from the hospitalmy shower time is some where between 10 pm - 2 am when both kids are asleep. I don't know if I'd ever check my email if I didn't have an I-phone. There is very little time for sitting at a computer. We have a lot more pink in our house and it's so fun for me.
During the past month I have received so much support for the ward members my heart has been full with gratitude and my stomach full of delicious home cooked meals. I have actually enjoyed the time of staying at home because I have a new baby. I've been able to just concentrate on the kids and adjust to the change. It's been wonderful! I must also say thank you to my mom who spentmost her Christmas holiday here with me. I think the smooth transition is also due in a large way to the down time and constant support I received from her and from James who took a lot of time off to be home with the family. Kennedy will be4weeks on Monday and it will be about time for me to start going out of the house and start socializing again, but it has been a lovely couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Marisol Bullock said...

congrats bekah! she's beautiful. Girls are so fun!