Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Utah Trip



Our trip to Utah started with a long car ride, but we spent a lot of time riding other fun things. Uncle Dave's 4 wheelers,
We visited Uncle Dan at the beginning of the day. They both have the morning look on.
My friend Corina and I went to the Thanksgiving Point Farm. It was fun!
Emerson said hi to a Cow
Kennedy stayed out of the sun

Emerson went for a pony ride, Yee Ha
We went on a Hay Ride

Emerson with Corina's Kids

I met up with my friends Jan and Annika. So fun to see friends again
Emerson and Chase Benson
We went for a swim
Emerson loved the little water fountains

Matter Teeth for being so good! He love anything Cars

we discovered Kennedy loves fruit
a game of crockett with Grandma and Grandpa Swiss, Dan, Dallin, Maria, Emerson and I. I was behind them all, but came out victorious in the end
We seized the day and went wave running
Emerson liked it!
A beautiful sunset with great friends
I'm training for a marathon and Corina ran with me one morning. Thank you Corina
I came home and my plants were still alive and blooming beatifully.
During the trip James was away working in Singapore. He worked hard and I played hard.
Going home is the best way to pass the time while the husband is away.

We had a fun dinner with strawberries.