Friday, May 18, 2012

Fun Times

I love it when I stop to take time to really enjoy playtime with the kids.  Recently we went to the sandy shore at the bay in Emeryville. It really is not much of a beach compared to any real ocean beach line, but my kids don't know the difference.  There was a patch of sand for us to play on and waves that hit the shore.  They loved it! 



We've also be getting creative with the play toys. Emerson loves any kind of car or vehicle and he loved playing Tow Truck for Kennedy who can't push herself yet. 


To end the day we had noodles.  But during dinner Kennedy discovered an interesting way to make noise.  

Just love'n Life!


Here are also some photo's from a recent awesome trip to Utah

I meet Leo Kevin's news little boy


 I got to see Bryan and Sheena!! So Awesome and So Fun!
 Kennedy is playing with the My Little Ponies I had when I was growing up.
Kennedy loves to throw things!



 I saw Daniel and his girl friend Becca
Love some time in the hot tub
 On the road home
My handsome husband and Kennedy



Emerson and his buddies at the fire station



I got to meet Philip, Dallin's first baby boy

1 comment:

The Grady's said...

Looks like fun, Bekah!