Monday, October 6, 2008

New Arrival


Proud Papa

Happy Birthday little guy
Coming to the world at 9.1 lb, 22.5 in. at 1:45 pm Sunday afternoon.

I went to the hospital on Saturday for a routine check up. The nurse did the exam and said I don't think they are going to let you go home = your going to have a baby. So James and I spent Saturday at the hospital getting my body ready for labor. Around 3 am I got some morphine to help with the pain. I was pretty loopy after that. A patosine drip helped the contractions along and around 1:15 I was dilated to 9.5. A few episodes of pushes and James and I are parents. He is beautiful. I think he looks like James. And yes the name is yet to be announced. . .But he is healthy and we're all doing great!!!

9 comments:

Carina said...

Congrats on the new arrival, he is beautiful! I'm glad everything went well.

Carr Family said...

I couldn't be happier for the two of you. Congrats on entering this new adventure of parenthood!! Baby boy looks good and I hope you're feeling good as well....as well as can be expected seeing that you just pushed a baby out. Congrats again. Love ya Bekah

Carrie said...

Congratulations!! He is soooo Cute. I just love little babies!

Whitney and Family said...

Way to go, Bekah!!! I can't believe teensy little you had a 9.1lb. baby!!! Very impressive! He looks cute...you'll have to keep posting pictures and make sure you let us know when you decide on a name! CONGRATS!!!

Jenilee said...

Such exciting news. Congrats to you both. Glad to hear all is well. What a cute little family.

Marjorie said...

Congrats Bekah and James. He is so handsome. Your blog is so fun, keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Congrats to Bekah and James! Baby Evans is handsome! Wishing you all the best!-aimee

Marisol Bullock said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! I'm so happy for you, I hope you are enjoying your new little baby boy.

Shazam said...

Another great Evans in the world. I'm happy for you both!! he looks great. congradulations! the framing of your foundation looks like it's coming right along! You guys must be wicked busy, what with a new born, and building your own house! If i could hand pick anyone to help me build a house it'd be James Evans, (and his dad!). ur future looks so good!! again, i'm so happy for you both!