Monday, November 17, 2008

Family Fun Weekend


I've been looking forward to this weekend for a while. My Mom and Dad were coming to visit. The weekend started by getting in the car and taking a trip to the airport to pick up Grandma and Grandpa Swiss, along the way we visited the office I used to work at. (Yes that is a Christmas Tree in the back ground. The office really enjoys seasonal decorations and Christmas is celebrated as soon a possible for as long as possible)

After picking up my parents we dropped by my parents hotel for some R&R for Emerson, it had been a long day.



Saturday we meet the Heaton and Winter family at the Oakland temple for the sealing of Sharee and Jason Winter. It was a special event. Jamie Heaton watched Emerson while James and I enjoyed the sealing. Our fist baby sitting event. Emerson slept the whole time. After the wedding Dad and James went to the lot to do some mans work. We are actually putting walls up now.


Mom and I went on a little hike with Emerson. I found this fabulous path at Tilden Park right near my house. I couldn't take a view of the bay because the sun was setting, but the other side of the valley was visible, the sights are breath taking and calming.



The next day was Emerson's Baby Blessing. It was a special event. Emerson did so well and didn't even cry.



2 comments:

Marisol Bullock said...

Bekah your little boy is so adorable!! Are you getting more sleep now that he is a little older?

Jenilee said...

What a wonderful weekend. It is always nice to have family visit, especially for a beautiful baby blessing.