Saturday, November 8, 2008

Some house plans


The plans are a little big to scan, but I took some pictures so you could see what we are making out of the mounds of cement we just poured.  This is a side view as well as a front door view.


We are going to make some aesthetic adjustments to the plans, I don't think our house will have the mission look like it is drawn up to have, but when we bought the lot, the plans were a part of the deal.  The plans had already been approved by the city.  Having plans already drawn up and approved saved us a lot of time and hassle, but we still had to pay for them.



The formal room, kitchen, family, guest bedroom, garage, and bathroom are all on the upstairs.  James hopes to change a hallway into a dinning room. 
Down stairs there are 2 bedrooms that share one bathroom, washroom for washer and dryer, Master bedroom, closet and bathroom.  We added some space behind the washroom that James calls the bat cave.  Maybe it will be a storage, or theater room.

2 comments:

Em said...

Thanks for the pictures! I have enjoyed them. It looks like when I am in that San Fran area, I know who to stay with :)

It looks fun, I love homes that blend into the natural surroundings, i think the plans look fun! good luck!

themorganfam said...

It was so good to talk to you today and I love your blog! Your baby is very handsome. keep in touch.