Monday, February 23, 2009

What's up




Not to much for events happening in the Evans fam. Presidents Day was supposed to be a trip to James's Grandpa Cherry in Oregon, but half way into the trip and purchasing snow chains, the road (I-5) was closed. The result was a holiday at home. We had fun anyways. We slept in and spent time designing our kitchen and eliminating what we want for appliances from the overwhelming options. Just last night Emerson committed his efforts to end his tummy time and roll over. It was such an exciting thing, but now almost moments after I put him on his tummy, he's on his back again. I finally decided on a stroller. The BOB Revolution was on sale and I finally broke down and bought it. Right after I left the store I stopped at the "Bay Trail" that runs along the I-80 and the San Francisco Bay. The sun was setting and I was running with Emerson in his new stroller, it was beautiful and the stroller glides so smooth I feel like it is pulling me along. So this is my updated random report.

3 comments:

Whitney and Family said...

I can't believe he's old enough to be rolling over already! Your house is looking good-I bet you're getting excited! I've heard the Bob stroller is fabulous, so congrats! I am jealous of your running path, that sounds amazing!

Elizabeth J. said...

Hey Bekah...I thought I would do a little blog search to see if I could find you and lo and behold...

Anyway, it looks like you guys are doing great. Congrats on the little guy. It's good to see what you have been up to. Much love.

Elizabeth (Marshall) Johanson

Jenilee said...

It is so fun to see little babies reach such big milestones. Picking out appliances sounds fun.