Thursday, August 6, 2009

House

who's got their hand in the cookie Jar? Emerson has found a food he likes. After this discovery, his eating real food habits have significantly increased. He will be my little cookie monster. Like Mother, Like Son :)



And Yes we work well into the night. Can you see the 3 boys on the roof?

So much of my time is spent working on house things, but we've recently made a lot of progress. We have all the roof tiles laid and the interior is now being painted. I am going through the final phase of design and review for the kitchen cabinets and buying tile and designing the bathrooms. I got really stuck for a while on what to cover the front door step with, but I may have a solution. Here's a few pictures, oh and the pink room, is the garage. My father-in-law played a joke on James. Opps the wrong color.


2 comments:

Jenilee said...

The house is looking great! I can't imagine all the decisions you have to make. I was stressing over just picking out one color of carpet and two colors of paint.

Bekah said...

seriously stressful and I've never lived in the house.