Thursday, August 6, 2009

LA

Emerson and I took our first long road trip to LA while Dad was in Las Veges. My cousin was getting married and my parents were coming in for the night then driving back with me to see our house, go to church with us, and then fly home again. The trip was too short, but some of the high lights were seeing my awesome aunts, uncles, and cousins, dancing with Emerson at the end of the reception, and touring a really cool scouting facility near my Aunt Jeanettes place. I love getting together with the family!!









Emerson did great both ways with the 6.5 hour drive. He hates to be buckled in his car seat, but loves being in the front seat of the car.



When I put him in the car he was clean, but I guess giving him an un opened banana wasn't a good idea. He got it opened.

No comments: