Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Surprise for Bekah

Ok, so I am soooo behind on updating my blog, but I can't shorten the datail of our move to our new house. We had given our 30 day notice. I was packing little by little, transfering things to our new house. It wasn't quite ready to move into yet, because we needed PG&E to hook up our electricity and to install a hot water heater so we could take warm showers. A needed trip to Utah came up in the middle of our thirty days that took Emerson and I away from the project for a week. There was going to be a lot of work to come back too. (I wasn't looking forward to it). I came home on a Sunday and met James at church. We drove to our apartment. Upon entering . . . it was empty. Nothing left but pictures on our walls.

No we hadn't been robbed.

James had moved the whole apartment while I was gone. What an awesome guy!!! We drove to the new house and slep there that night and I had a hot shower in the morning. . . :) It was the greatest surprise!! So we are in our new house and it is great!

3 comments:

Whitney and Family said...

Seriously best suprise ever...WAY TO GO, JAMES!!!!!

Elizabeth J. said...

Absolutely the best surprise!! Love it!! Congrats on moving into the new house!!

Jenilee said...

What a huge surprise. Well done James!! Enjoy your new house.