Friday, August 27, 2010

A Little Girl :)

I couldn't help but cry when James and I sat together and found out we are having a GIRL. I am thrilled and excited, but initially scared. My life with a child has been filled with construction, dump trucks, and dirt. Thoughts of high school, pms, boyfriends, and all the girl drama to come really scares me. I think the roll of motherhood hit me hard knowing I'd be raising a little girl. Besides this, I can't wait to decorate a nursery in Pink and all the girl fun that will come with this new bundle of joy!!

6 comments:

Shayna said...

congrats!!

Annie said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you.

Jenilee said...

Bekah I am so excited for you. Yes girls are full of drama, but they are so much fun. I love having girls.

Carr Family said...

Yeah!!! Little girls are so much fun. Congrats on baby number 2!! And moving in to your new house. What a great year for you guys.

Whitney and Family said...

Oh Bekah-I really am so excited for you!!! Girls might be drama, but they're also SO much fun! And besides, she might just take after you and be the fabulous type that loves everyone amd pretty much skips the drama!
When I told my mom you were having a girl, she said, "Oh that's so exciting-those Swiss' just don't have girls!" So congrats from her as well!

Bekah said...

Thanks Gals!! Both James and I are very excited.