Monday, October 18, 2010

Mom Came to visit!!

This past weekend my mom came to visit. Because Utah has UEA weekend and my mom had a few days off. She flew out Thursday and we had a blast all weekend. It was so nice, like having 4 hands and a constant streams of fun girl conversation all for 4 days straight. I think I am going through withdrawals today. We visited the Science Space Center, Shopped at IKEA (which, having your mom with you makes it so much easier) and many many other places, did the laundry at the laundry mat (which never went smoother), enjoyed some house work, sewing, girlie movies, and our favorite foods. Saturday Mom, James, Grandpa Brent, Emerson and I went to the local steam trains. Emerson loves the trains!! On Sunday I got to sit with my husband, Emerson, and my mom for church, so fun! Here are a few pics.
Emerson's excited anticipation of seeing the train



2 comments:

Jenilee said...

Yay for moms! So fun! I love the fall decor.

Whitney and Family said...

Very cute pictures! I love your mom! Glad you had a fun weekend! Your house looks darling with all the fall decor!