Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Washer / Dryer blaahh blahh blahh

I'm so glad to be looking for a washer and dryer. So glad to be able to put it in my house, but I feel like I've just been doing home work for the last 2 days straight and want the assignment to be over. Pricing vs. value, where to buy, what is on sale, what do I want? I guess this is why I enjoy just getting things that are given to me. I am not a particular fan of the choosing process. Once I choose I know that I chose it and am responsible for the consequences the negative 'What if's' always gets me. I should be cool with the process of choices after finishing choosing so many things for the house, but still. The homework process is getting old.

1 comment:

Jenilee said...

I totally agree. We sadly, are currently looking for a dryer right now. I say sadly, because ours broke last Monday while I was doing our laundry. Trying to find the right one, at the right price is quite the chore.