Wednesday, November 10, 2010

We have GAS

I love our new house. There are many things that I appreciate more about it because it was a labor of love to get it. I think having a home with Gas will be one of them. I can no longer take for granite that when I go to the stove the gas turns on, because for the last 3 months it hasn't. My generous friend lent me her cook range that I used on the patio, which was very enjoyable on the nice warm summer evenings. I am so excited to be able to cook inside though and use my water spout on the back splash. Oh can't wait. I was getting my teeth cleaned and watching the food net work. Have any of you ever seen "At home with Giada". Wow I just really loved her style and it got me sooo excited to cook :). Maybe soon I will have some yummy food pictures.

1 comment:

Jenilee said...

Yay for Gas. What is the first thing you will cook.