Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bills or Blog . . .

So I should be going through the stack of bills I have pilling up, but I'd rather blog.
Yes I did it. The alarm went off across the bedroom. I was out of bed in a flash to turn it off before Emerson woke. Now that I was out of bed, I might as well put those running shoes on that I set out . . . that I set out in the living room with my running cloths. I might as well get out the door to be sure if someone shows up to go running they wont have to run alone because I showed up too. For me there is no kind of motivation like peer pressure when it comes to getting up early for something . . . especially exercise. These early morning runs reminds me of my mom who woke 3 days a week at 5:30 am for 20 yrs to exercise with the ladies at the stake center. Amazing . . . how did she do that. Emerson just woke, . . bye bye

2 comments:

Carrie said...

way to go Bekah! and if there is ever a choice between blogging and bills, it is always blogging right?? Your house is so lovely, I am coveting your oven, it looks/sounds dreamy :)

Jenilee said...

The good old morning exercise group at the stake center. I remember us girls waking up early to go with our moms. Good times.