Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Breakfast Buff


I bought Marsh Mellow Mattie's for Emerson, but he will only eat the marsh mellows.
Who taught him that???

I am such breakfast girl. I have been making myself the most delicious breakfast's. The other day I wanted waffles, after breaking the eggs I realized I didn't have any oil to make the batter. I was about to through the eggs in the garbage, when I realized I could eat the eggs. . . I made a delicious egg omelet with mushrooms, onions, and cheese. This morning when I went to the store after my morning run my taste buds were going wild. I ended up with chopped strawberries and banana's with grape nuts mixed in yoplait Red Raspberry yogurt. I also picked up some chocolate covered blue berries for a treat. Crazy, but Um Um Good.

1 comment:

Jenilee said...

Sounds like I need to copy your breakfast menus. YUM! YUM!