Sunday, May 16, 2010

Golf Anyone?

I've never really been golfing, but yesterday my brother Kev. was in town and invited me to join his threesome on Wente Golf Course in Livermore Ca. I was blown away. I loved seeing Kevin doing something he loves. It was really fun to help drive the golf cart and hold his clubs. The focus and pure silence as a golfer steps up to tee off and the energy of anticipation to see how the ball will fly after the swing from the golfer was thrilling. Kev keep saying it's all between the ears. . . it's a mental game, confidence about ones own abilities. I didn't see him play all 18 holes, but as I left Kev sent a ball flying from the tee off point over a ravine and onto the fair way. It was awesome. The Wente Golf Course was amazingly beautiful!! We likened it unto Eden. It was set in rolling hills with a working vineyard all around. What a treat for me! I took in the peace of the morning, breaking from my usually busy house routine and just enjoy good company, great environment, and an amazing sport. Wow, Loved it!

No comments: