Monday, May 10, 2010

Who would make such a Mess / carpentry


Who would make such a mess

Oh, it's my son :)
I decided it would be too much work and money to find a mirror with a frame that matched our vanity, so we bought some pine and a flat mirror and stained the wood to match.
James wanted a specific kind of vanity for the guest bath, which will be next to the computer room (his future dwelling place). We purchased a few extra pieces of walnut and used the left overs from the study flooring to make the guest vanity.
We also used the walnut flooring to make a matching frame for the mirror.
final details. The pot filler came in last week. I just love this feature. I wont have to go from sink to stove spilling water or carrying a heavy water filled pot. Just fill the pots with water over the stove.

2 comments:

Jenilee said...

I have never heard of a pot filler before. What a smart idea. Everything is looking great.

Whitney and Family said...

Bekah, I just can't believe you guys! Seriously every single post you do I'm like, "Geez, I would never have the motivation to do THAT much work!!!". Then you go and outdo yourselves...and it all looks so amazing!!! The mirror and vanity look fabulous!! The pot filler is brilliant, too! Can I move in with you!? Oh, and you might as well make me some of those delicious breakfasts if I'm going to be around ;)